Every parent is a "teacher" to his/her child. The faculties of orderliness, discipline, dedication and enquiry take root at home and develop further at school. To carry out the joint responsibility, the school requests the parents to:
- Know your child’s strengths & weaknesses.
- Have supportive conditions at home.
- Your enthusiasm can motivate learning at home.
- Monitor your child’s practice work.
- Emphasize the importance of effort, hard work and regularity in work.
- Most important : Be around when your child needs you.
Message from Chairman