Rules and Regulations...
- Student should treat school staff with respect at all times and be courteous to fellow student.
- Student will refrain from damaging any form of school property. The school reserves the right to be compensated by the student for any such damages.
- Student will refrain from littering and keep the school premises clean
- Any form of bullying or ragging will result in a disciplinary committee review and could result in expulsion with a negative conduct certificate.
- The medium of instruction is English at,
Sophia Public School
- For safety and security, parents should refrain from sending money with their child without specific written notice from the school.
- For safety and security, parents should refrain from sending valuables (like expensive jewelry, electronic item etc) to school
- Parent can meet teachers only during parent teacher meetings or on Saturdays. Meetting teachers during school hours is strictly prohibited
- Neat and perfact uniform is compulsory on all working days.
- Proper uniform is to be worn as per the day order.
- Shoes should be maintained neat and tidy with the laces properly tied. Socks should be washed & changed every day.
- Gold & Silver ornaments are strictly prohibited.
- Nails should be periodically cleaned and trimmed.